Friday, December 18, 2009

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello every one and welcome to PrettySweetz Spot.

My name is Zay and I started this blog for entertainment purposes as I need to be entertained ALWAYS. I'm a mom of three children and I work full-time. I barely have time to myself; I work all day long and come home to take care of my children. My weekends and for them and only them. Night time is very precious to me, is the only time I have to myself (when they are asleep). I get to take a BATH...not a shower a BATH!!!...Why would I want to lay in a tub full of water with my whole day sweat?..I don't know but I cherish it. I also get to watch tv and get lost in cyber world. One of the things I most enjoy is reading blogs, so why not start my own, right??? So I did!!! Just for myself!!!! Hopefully, I make lots of cyber friends!!! You will find many random this in my blog. I will talk about beauty, fashion, Ecigs, food, and life!

I hope you enjoy my blog!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment