Thursday, October 4, 2012

L'oréal Wear Infinité Studio Secret 821 Neutrals

I'm on my iPhone writing this post, so please excuse the mess of this post.

I've been searching for the perfect nudies matte eyeshadows for a year!!!!! See, I'm a "I wear makeup but you can't tell, so you think I'm this naturally beautiful type of girl". Furthermore, Im extremely minimal when it comes to eyeshadow, so I did not want to buy single eye shadows to complete the barely there eyeshadow makeup look...I just dont have the room for a bunch of single eyeshadows and big palettes and would just like a little palette. I'm so minimal that I have given away palettes because I don't use most of the colors and I feel as I'm wasting $$, they were just there collecting dust. I can't find it in my heart to buy the Urban Decay Naked palette because I know that I would not use a lot of the colors and I refuse to pay more than $10 for a single eye shadow and more than $25 for a palette..would I love to have them? Sure, but I can buy a few gallons of milk or a bunch of toilet paper for my kids rather than spending $ on expensive makeup...I want a palette with only colors that I would use everyday and that fits in my bag...I didn't know that finding a palette like this was going to be this hard!!! Took me a year to find the palette for me!!!!! While I was on my search for the perfect eyeshadows, I was using bronzer for color and light concealer for highlight...DON'T JUDGE!!! Lol.

Anyway, like every drugstore trip I do, I'm browsing through eyeshadows and I came across L'oréal Wear Infinité Studio Secret in the color 821 Neutrals. I feel they were made for me as this is exactly what I wanted and looking for a whole year.

The color of the eyeshadows are all matte, see, I don't like anything shimmer, the only thing that I don't mind shimmer in is highlighter. They are beautiful neutral colors..there's a all over lid color which matches my skin color perfectly!! A highlighter, a contouring color which is just a little darker than the all over color, and a line and define color which is a dark chocolate brown. All the colors are marked with numbers and you can find instructions in the back of the palette on how to use these shadows and where to place them...but I don't go by the rules...I'm a rebel..I don't need these instructions but for those that just started using makeup the instructions may be very useful!! It comes with a useless and very tiny sponge tips applicator and no mirror. The compact is cheap plastic..so I'm afraid that when it falls..which it will fall since I'm very clumsy..it WILL shatter.

The shadows are soft and they are not too pigmented which I like. However, they are in the powdery side but I don't mind because I've used worse.

I bought this for $8.50 at Walgreens.

I have no idea how this post will look because I did it on my iPhone blogger app...please view the pictures and excuse the bad quality and my eyebrows, I haven't found time to do them..waaaah....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment